We are happy to be able to show you a new wing on the growing wing foil market: the Shinn RESURECTOR. Thanks to Shinn World we are able to present this amazing wing on the Equipment page on WINGFOILDAILY.
The Resurector is the high performance – high quality wing you would expect from Shinn. Focusing on power, stability and effortless control this is a truly all-round wing capable of taking you from your first days on the water until you‘re competent and confident in all winds, waves and even in the air.
Low end drive with control, absolute reliability when flagged and effortless ease of use no matter the situation. A wing that is stiff and responsive for pumping whilst exhibiting a progressive depower that feels totally intuitive– every feature has been carefully considered and designed allowing you to focus on your ride and not get distracted by the details.
Tested through a multitude of real-world conditions and with a representative variety of rider levels and weights this may be our first wing but it joins the market as one of the first true 2nd generation wings.
- Medium aspect design with extended strut gives a stable and controllable wing with good power, fantastic upwind and effortless flagging.
- Progressive tip sweep minimizes wing-tip strikes and allows for easier recovery from an inverted wing
- Dual Inflation valves (plus one pump) for maximum pressure versatility and speedy packing
- EVA-lined handles with no seams underneath for maximum finger comfort and extended sessions
- Re-enforced handle attachements for rigorus pumping and durability
- Intermediate transition handle for powered wing flying with one hand
- Cross-over multi sport design SUP, Foil, Snowboard or Mountain Board
- Progressive de-power to avoid nose stall during transition to the flagging handle or simply feathering the wing when riding upwind
- Light but strong 5mm coiled PU leash with comfortable neoprene/velcro cuff
- Intelligent window design allows safe riding whilst reducing stretch and packing without folding the window
- Challenge DK50 Double Ripstop canopy is light, durable and low-stretch
- KPE 175 Dacron used throughout the leading edge and strut enhancing stiffness and protecting the bladders even under high pressures
- Marine grade high-visibility PVC window for long lasting visibility
Wind range for each size – table, chart:
3m >25 knots 8 PSI
4m 15-28 knots 7 PSI
5m 12-25 knots 6 PSI
6m 10-20 knots 6 PSI
7m 8-14 knots 5 PSI
- Resurector Wing
- Shinn 5mm coiled Leash
- Spacious Back Pack
- Colour coded Canopy repair patches
- Dacron leading edge and strut repair patch
- PVC window repair patch
- One pump service straps.
Shinn World Company Story
Founded in 2005, Shinn is the creation of multiple time World Kiteboarding Champion Mark Shinn. A product of the first Generation of kiteboarding Mark was at the front of multiple style and riding discipline changes with the constant shifts building and enhancing his feel and expectations of what his equipment should be capable of.
Born upon his retirement from competitive riding, Shinn represents a passion for the creation of extremely high quality, innovative kiteboards and more recently Hydrofoils.
We pride ourselves with an almost obsessive attention to detail with a never ending goal of improving performance and usability at the same time.
No matter your riding ambitions or level, all riders are continuously learning. Here at Shinn everything we do is designed to make your journey more comfortable and more rewarding (and maybe just a little bit quicker!).
Get in Touch for your Shinn RESURECTOR
Thanks to Shinn World for providing the relevant info and pictures to present the Shinn RESURECTOR on WINGFOILDAILY.
The ENSIS SCORE Wing is the new Wing for wing foiling from the Swiss brand. Windows, two color options amazing power and control – is this the best Wing for Wing Foiling 2021?
The Flysurfer Mojo Wing 2021 – efficiency, powerful, balanced and energy-saving for more wing foiling water time. Is this the best wing for wing foiling in 2021?
Can brass t nuts break? Yes they can. This are the pros and cons of Stainless Steel Foil Mount Nuts vs. Brass T Nuts to mount your hydrofoil for wing foiling.
The Starboard and Airush FreeWing Air V2 is here. What are the main changes for the 2021 season?
We all love wing foiling – but how do we get on the water when there is no wind? This is the ultimate guide: best eFoil 2021.
Duotone just launched the Duotone Slick 2021: the Slick is the most versatile wing in the Duotone range, easy to fly, intuitive handling and incredible stability no matter the conditions or how you choose to ride!
Read more about wing foiling.
This first wing foil review 2021 compares a few different wings in the 4.0 metre range. Which WING will take you to the moon in wing foiling?
Last Friday night the first organized Wing Foil Race took place in San Francisco! It was a successful event with more then 30 wings on the water. This is Wing Foil Racing! Check the video.